Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sugarland and Zac Brown Band


I went to the Sugarland concert tonight and it was awesome. Jennifer Nettles rocks! It was at the Fox Theater and Zac Brown Band opened for them. I thought it could have been a little longer, but it was still great. The Fox Theater is amazing, there isn't a bad seat in the house. I had a blast.

Thanks to Shanna, I was already a Zac Brown Band fan before the concert. Here is a video I took of them perfoming "Chicken Fried", which I believe is going to be their first single. (that would be my sister-in-law belting it out in the background)




This video isn't from the concert (obviously) but they did perform it. I love this song:




These stupid girls that were sitting right in front of us kept standing up. They weren't drunk, they weren't dancing, they were just standing there. They were the only ones in the entire theater that were standing, and they blocked my view from the stage. Too bad it wasn't another venue, I might have been compelled to throw Shanna's lemon wedges at them.

No comments: